FREE WORKSHOP: The 6 Overlooked Causes Of Thyroid Disease
How Our Patients Overcome Hashimoto’s and Thyroid Symptoms Naturally By Using Functional Medicine
Saturday, October 13th, 11:00 am
The Carroll Institute, 11710 Plaza America Dr. Suite 2000 (2nd Fl), Reston, VA
* This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited. *
Did You Know?
Interestingly, it’s technically not even a thyroid condition, but a disorder in which the immune system turns on the body’s own tissues… like the thyroid.
Over time, this can lead to hypothyroidism, a condition in which the thyroid does not produce enough hormones for the body’s needs… thus affecting your energy levels and how quickly your body uses calories from the foods you eat.
And because there’s no pharmaceutical drugs for Hashimoto’s, there’s no incentive in conventional medicine to ever test for it.
The Fastest Way To Overcome Thyroid Symptoms…
Let go of the “old way” of doing things and find the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Hours of wasted time with doctors and specialists
- Being limited by the traditional insurance model
- Reducing quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Ineffectively trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with skepticism by your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
- Trying various thyroid medications with potential negative side effects
- Outdated medical system that is not able to handle your case with personalized support
The New Way To Address Thyroid Symptoms
We provide a plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed just for you
- Identify the root cause(s) of thyroid symptoms using Root Cause Lab Testing
- 24/7 access to your practitioner and a supportive team of people and nutritionist/coach
- Inspiring community workshops and access to an online support community
- Make appointments easily from your phone or computer and have appointments that actually start on time
- A comprehensive plan that is unique to you, and a team to help you execute it every step of the way
- A holistic approach that includes a customization of your diet, lifestyle, and personalized coaching